Do you enjoy passive income? We created this dividend stock blog aggregator to follow all of the great passive income blogs dedicated to dividend stocks. What kind of dividends do you like? Do you like Dividend Aristocrats with their proven track record. How about high yield for the income? Some REITs for the real estate itch? Maybe different dividends all together, or a nice blend of dividends. You can find them all below.
Dividend Stock Blog Aggregator
The latest post from our dividend stock blogs.
- April 2017 Dividend Meter UpdateIt’s time to check out the Dividend Meter Spreadsheet to see what happened in April. Here’s a summary from the History tab: Date Total Annual Dividends Notes 4/28/2017 $7,579.24 Sold 30 WM, used proceeds and approx. $250 in accrued ... read more3 weeks ago
- 6 great tips for paying less when you travel on holiday6 great tips for paying less when you travel on holiday Everyone loves to travel on holiday. Exploring new places and getting away from your daily 9-5 is great. But nobody likes how much it can cost to go on holiday. ... read more3 weeks ago
- 2017-04 Dividend Income ReportHere is the dividend income report for April, 2017. The monthly dividend income came out to $324.66. The yearly income total for 2017 through the end of the month was $1814.94. The income for April, 2016 was $270.38, and the ... read more3 weeks ago
- Dividend Portfolio Update: April 2017This was a pretty low month for dividends, but I still saw a significant increase year over year. Things are almost completely back to normal for me now. I’m back at work and finally starting to catch up. I ... read more3 weeks ago
- What Marine Le Pen And Emmanuel Macron Showdown Means For UsIf Marine Le Pen wins the French elections, it could mean fewer opportunities for Singapore businesses.Most of the time, the only French thing Singaporeans worry about are their seating reservations at Poulet. These past few months, however, you may have ... read more3 weeks ago
- Skyy Fund Update- March 2017Skyy is invested in 33 companies as of March 31, 2017. Holdings: Skyy Fund Company Ticker Shares Cost Basis Market Value Yield Apple Inc. AAPL 10 $1,318 $1,494 2.75% Bank of America BAC 20 $262 $479 1.17% Breitburn BBEP 313 ... read more3 weeks ago
- Monthly Dividend Income – April 20173 weeks ago
- April 2017 Snapshot4 weeks ago
- Monthly Report: March 2017I post an update every month on the taxable dividend income I receive in my brokerage accounts, the non-taxable dividends I receive from my Roth IRA accounts, the market value of my taxable brokerage accounts, the market value of my ... read more4 weeks ago
- Free Share of Stock at RobinHoodI am sure everyone is aware that Loyal3 will be moving over to a new platform. After reading the memo, I decided to cash out and move over my proceeds to RobinHood. I've been using RobinHood for over a year ... read more4 weeks ago
- How Much House Can You Afford?*This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclaimer for more information. How Much House Can You Afford? When buying a house one of the first steps that you will need to take is to get pre-approved for a ... read more4 weeks ago
- April 2017 dividend income reportThe last April dividend hit my broker account this afternoon so it’s time for my montly dividend income report! Here’s an overview of my April 2017 dividend income: Nike: 4.50EUR Coca Cola: 10.31EUR Novo Nordisk (ADR): 21.81EUR Diageo: 11.20EUR Diageo ... read more4 weeks ago
- 6 things that surfing can teach you about investing and personal financeToday I’ve got a guest post coming at you from Troy over at markethistory.org. Troy runs a small hedge fund that invests in S&P 500 ETF’s. He employs a quantitative strategy that combines fundamentals and technical factors. Feel free to follow ... read more4 weeks ago
- MonthlyCents – April 2017We’ve made it to May… Another fairly sizable dividend income this month. We wound up bringing in $426, which represented an increase of 46.2% over January’s income. I consider us ready for any recession that comes along, but for now ... read more4 weeks ago
- Reminder: Blog Move to a new Site4 weeks ago
- Dividend Knight Income Portfolio Update (April 2017) – Rebalancing Mode ActivatedNo. Company No. of Shares 1. DBS 3, 000 2. Singtel 15, 000 3. AIMS AMP Capital REIT 30, 000 4. Frasers Centrepoint Trust 15, 000 5. SATS 6, 000 6. OCBC 3, 040 7. Raffles Medical Group 20, ... read more4 weeks ago
- February 2017: Dividend Update!1 month ago
We hope you enjoyed our Dividend Stock Blog Aggregator. We enjoy reading these blog posts and thank you to everyone for writing them.