Do you enjoy passive income? We created this dividend stock blog aggregator to follow all of the great passive income blogs dedicated to dividend stocks. What kind of dividends do you like? Do you like Dividend Aristocrats with their proven track record. How about high yield for the income? Some REITs for the real estate itch? Maybe different dividends all together, or a nice blend of dividends. You can find them all below.
Dividend Stock Blog Aggregator
The latest post from our dividend stock blogs.
- Learning Cash Printing Machine Strategy…3 hours ago
- Monthly Dividend Income – November 20176 hours ago
- Recent Buy – T, OKEI’m looking for companies that are fairly valued, have a decent dividend yield (3% to 6%) and have a fairly long history of paying dividends consistently for 10 years or more. However, there could be some cases for exceptionally good company or a strategic ... read more7 hours ago
- New Purchase Canadian Apartment Properties REITWelcome everyone to my latest post in which I reveal my latest stock purchase. Back on Nov 20th I purchased Canadian Apartment Properties REIT (Ticker: CAR.UN) this was my second purchase I made from the funds I received from ... read more9 hours ago
- 3 utility stocks I plan to buy more of in 201811 hours ago
- Undervalued Dividend Growth Stock Of The WeekI uncover a high-quality dividend growth stock that appears to be undervalued each week for Daily Trade Alert, which is a site that focuses on dividend growth investing, stocks, and unique investment opportunities. I’ve been writing for them for years ... read more12 hours ago
- 5 Recent Buys – AQN, BNS, ES, WPC, XELHere are my trades from the first half of December. I added to my existing positions at Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp (AQN.TO), The Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS.TO), Eversource Energy (ES), W.P. Carey Inc (WPC) and Xcel Energy (XEL). ... read more12 hours ago
- Becoming A Thirty-SomethingMost of the times we celebrate things, it’s about major milestones. Like a 30th birthday, or maybe a new job, getting married or reaching 100k of portfolio worth. On the other side, we never forget the major downfalls ... read more15 hours ago
- Options Update: November 2017I write monthly options update articles to keep track of options trades in my DivGro portfolio. I sell covered calls on dividend growth stocks I own or secured puts on stocks I'd like to own.Each update serves as a status ... read more15 hours ago
- Week in Review 50/17